Petite Crown - Packa Pocket Diaper
- Packa comes with one insert made of 5 layers of hemp cotton fabric
- Lined with a luxuriously soft suede-cloth fabric that wicks away the moisture from the skin
- Features the tummy panel at the front for the extra leak protection
- "Stuffing" is optional with Packa. Since the insert is made of the natural and skin-friendly material, it can be either stuffed in the pocket or laid directly against the skin.
Grows with your baby
- Designed to fit babies from 8 lbs to 35 lbs (3.6 kgs to 16 kgs)
- 3x4 adjustable rise snaps for three different size settings
HOW TO USE
Adjust the rise snaps prior to putting the diaper on the baby.
Knock solids into toilet. Prewash warm (110-90 F/43-32 C). Wash hot (130F/55C). Do not use bleach or softeners. Do not soak. Tumble dry low (not exceeding 130F/55C) or line dry. Following the proper care instructions helps avoid the delamination of the waterproof lining and damaging the elastics.
Diaper shell and lining- 100% Polyester (TPU laminate)
Insert - 55% Hemp, 45% Cotton
- CPSIA compliant
- Tested by a Consumer Product Safety Commission (CPSC) accepted test lab
- Free from harmful chemicals and metals